Our first documentary If You Only Knew: The Journey Through Teen Depression and Suicide was the first of eight documentaries, which will form a series called The Dangers They Face.
This series provides a gritty, in-depth investigation into multiple under-the-radar concerns in today’s world.
“Many parents do not realize how prevalent these dangers have become,” Mickle said. “We’ve taken on the role of informing the community. All eight documentaries are being produced by Mickle Communications and Healthy Happy Families Foundation. The goal is to strengthen families with a proactive approach, and to empower children with good decision-making skills and parents with vital resources.”
The eight documentaries will be:
● If You Only Knew: The Journey Through Teen Depression and Suicide
● Human Trafficking in the Heartland
● Down on the Pharm: The Pharmaceutical and Heroin Epidemic
● Finding the River: Poverty in the Land of Plenty
● Power & Control: When Young Love Goes Wrong
● Digital Dangers: The Threats that Lurk Online
● Class Not Dismissed: Violence in the Classroom
● The Transition: Examining Transgender Issues
“We need the support of the community as we continue to build awareness,” Mickle said. “If you want to join the fight to protect today’s young people, be sure to contact us at (563) 940-7875 or firstname.lastname@example.org.”